RODRIGUEZ SANTIAGO v. ASTRUE
ORDER THAT THE OBJECTIONS TO THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION ARE SUSTAINED IN PART AND OVERRULED IN PART. THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION IS DISAPPROVED AND REJECTED. THE MATTER IS REMANDED TO THE COMMISSIONER FOR FURTHER REVIEW. IN ALL OTHER RESPECTS, PLAINTIFF'S MOTION FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT AND REQUEST FOR REVIEW IS DENIED. THE CLERK OF COURT SHALL CLOSE THIS MATTER STATISTICALLY. SIGNED BY HONORABLE PAUL S. DIAMOND ON 8/6/12. 8/7/12 ENTERED AND COPIES E-MAILED.(mbh, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
JESUS RODRIGUEZ SANTIAGO,
Commissioner of Social Security,
Civ. No. 11-476
AND NOW, this 6th day of August, 2012, after careful and independent consideration of the
Report and Recommendation, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. The Objections to the Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 29) are SUSTAINED in part,
and OVERRULED in part;
2. The Report and Recommendation (Doc. No. 27) is DISAPPROVED and REJECTED;
3. This mater is REMANDED to the Commissioner for further review consistent with 42
U.S.C. § 405(g) and this Order;
4. In all other respects, Plaintiff’s Motion for Summary Judgment and Request for Review
(Doc. No. 14) is DENIED; and
5. The Clerk of Court shall CLOSE this mater statistically.
AND IT IS SO ORDERED.
/s/ Paul S. Diamond
Paul S. Diamond, J.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?