MARCHETTI v. DIRENZIO et al
ORDER THAT DEFENDANTS MOTIONS FOR SUMMARY JUDGMENT WILL BE GRANTED. ALL CLAIMS AGAINST DEFENDANTS RAYMOND, PLEACHER AND DIBRIDGE WILL BE DISMISSED IN THEIR ENTIRETY. THE CLERK OF COURT SHALL CLOSE THIS CASE FOR STATISTICALLY PURPOSE; ETC.. SIGNED BY HONORABLE JOEL H. SLOMSKY ON 7/11/17. 7/12/17 ENTERED AND E-MAILED.(jl, )(jl, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
MARIO DIRENZIO, et al.,
JUL 11 2017
B -KMAN, Clerk
Y~ Dep. Clerk
AND NOW, this 1lth day of July 2017, upon consideration of Defendant Officer
Raymond's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. No. 59), Defendant Officer Raymond's
Statement of Undisputed Material Facts (Doc. No. 60), Defendants Pleacher and DeBridges'
Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. No. 61) and Exhibits (Doc. No. 62), Plaintiff's Response
to the Motions for Summary Judgment (Doc. Nos. 70, 71), Defendants' Reply (Doc. Nos. 72,
75), and in accordance with the Opinion issued this day, it is ORDERED as follows:
1. Counts I and II of the Second Amended Complaint against Delaware County and Count
III of the Second Amended Complaint in its entirety are WITHDRAWN; 1
2. Defendant Officer Raymond's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. No. 59) 1s
GRANTED with respect on the remaining Counts against him;
3. Defendants Pleacher and DeBridge's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. No. 61) is
Plaintiff withdrew "all claims against Defendant Delaware County," as well as all of his
"claims against Defendant Raymond in his official capacity," and "medical based care claim
(Count I) against Defendant Raymond." (Doc. No. 71 at 12.)
4. Count I of the Second Amended Complaint (Doc. No. 42) alleging failure to provide
medical care and treatment against Defendants Tim Pleacher and Ralph DiBridge is
5. Count II of the Second Amended Complaint (Doc. No. 42) alleging cruel and unusual
punishment against Defendants Tim Pleacher and Ralph DiBridge is DISMISSED;
6. The Clerk of Court shall close this case for statistical purposes.
BY THE COURT:
CU~Rl< OF COURT
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?