HOLLOWAY v. FEDER et al
OPINION/ORDER THAT DEFENDANTS' MOTIONS NOS. 10, 13 AND 14 ARE GRANTED. PLAINTIFF TYRONE HOLLOWAY'S COMPLAINT IS DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE; AND THE CLERK OF COURT IS DIRECTED TO CLOSE THIS CASE. SIGNED BY HONORABLE JOSEPH F. LEESON, JR ON 8/22/17. 8/22/17 ENTERED AND COPIES MAILED TO PRO SE' AND E-MAILED. (ky, )
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
ERIC FEDER; RUFUS SETH WILLIAMS;
CHARLES H. RAMSEY,
AND NOW, this 22nd day of August, 2017, upon consideration of Defendant Eric
Feder’s Motion to Dismiss, ECF No. 10, Defendant Rufus Seth Williams’s Motion to Dismiss,
ECF No. 13, and Defendant Charles H. Ramsey’s Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings, ECF
No. 14, and for the reasons set forth in the accompanying opinion issued this date, it is
1. Defendant Feder’s Motion to Dismiss, ECF No. 10, is GRANTED;
2. Defendant Williams’s Motion to Dismiss, ECF No. 13, is GRANTED;
3. Defendant Ramsey’s Motion for Judgment on the Pleadings, ECF No. 14, is GRANTED;
4. Plaintiff Tyrone Holloway’s Complaint is DISMISSED with prejudice; and
5. The Clerk of Court is DIRECTED to CLOSE this case.
BY THE COURT
/s/ Joseph F. Leeson, Jr._______
JOSEPH F. LEESON, JR.
United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?