SAECHOW v. PHILADELPHIA ACADEMIC HEALTH SYSTEM, LLC et al
ORDER THAT DEFTS' SECOND MOTION TO COMPEL ARBITRATION AND STAY PROCEEDINGS (DOC. NO. 23) IS GRANTED. THE CLERK OF COURT SHALL PLACE THIS CASE IN SUSPENSE PENDING THE OUTCOME OF THE ARBITRATION. PLFF IS GIVEN 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF THIS ORDER IN WHICH TO FILE FOR ARBITRATION, ETC. SIGNED BY HONORABLE JOEL H. SLOMSKY ON 3/31/21. 3/31/21 ENTERED AND COPIES E-MAILED.(kw, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
PHILADELPHIA ACADEMIC HEALTH
SYSTEM, LLC, et al.,
AND NOW, this 31st day of March 2021, upon consideration of Defendants’ Second
Motion to Compel Arbitration and Stay Proceedings (Doc. No. 23), Plaintiff’s Response in
Opposition (Doc. No. 24), Defendants’ Reply (Doc. No. 25), the arguments of counsel during the
video hearing held on November 24, 2020 (Doc. No. 27), and in accordance with the Opinion of
the Court issued this day, it is ORDERED as follows:
1. Defendants’ Second Motion to Compel Arbitration and Stay Proceedings (Doc. No.
23) is GRANTED.
2. The Clerk of Court shall place this case in SUSPENSE pending the outcome of the
3. Plaintiff is given thirty (30) days from the date of this Order in which to file for
arbitration. If Plaintiff does not initiate arbitration within that time, the Court will
dismiss this case.
4. The parties shall inform the Court by letter if arbitration has been initiated within thirty
(30) days of the date of this Order, as well as the outcome of the arbitration if it is
pursued by Plaintiff.
5. If Plaintiff does initiate arbitration within thirty (30) days from the date of this Order,
the parties shall inform the Court by letter of the status of the arbitration proceeding
every ninety (90) days.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Joel H. Slomsky
JOEL H. SLOMSKY, J.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?