MARTINS v. KERESTES et al
ORDER THAT PETITIONER'S OBJECTIONS TO THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION ARE OVERRULED. THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS IS APPROVED AND ADOPTED. THE PETITION FOR A WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS IS DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE. THERE IS NO PROBABLE CAUSE TO ISSUE A CERTIFICATE OF APPEALABILITY. THE CLERK OF COURT SHALL MARK THIS CASE CLOSED FOR STATISTICAL PURPOSES.. SIGNED BY HONORABLE MITCHELL S. GOLDBERG ON 12/13/13. 12/13/13 ENTERED AND COPIES MAILED TO PRO SE AND E-MAILED TO COUNSEL.(lvj, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
JOHN KERESTES, et al.,
AND NOW, this 13th day of December, 2013, upon careful and independent consideration
of the petition for a writ of habeas corpus (Doc. No. 1), review of the Report and Recommendation
of United States Magistrate Judge David R. Strawbridge (Doc. No. 10), and “Petitioner’s
Objections to Magistrate’s Report and Recommendation” (Doc. No. 14), which was filed pro se, it
is hereby ORDERED that:
1. Petitioner’s Objections to the Report and Recommendation are OVERRULED.
2. The Report and Recommendation is APPROVED and ADOPTED.
3. The petition for a writ of habeas corpus is DISMISSED with prejudice.
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability.
5. The Clerk of Court shall mark this case CLOSED for statistical purposes.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Mitchell S. Goldberg
MITCHELL S. GOLDBERG, J.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?