STRICKLAND v. COLEMAN et al
ORDER THAT THE REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION IS APPROVED AND ADOPTED; THE PETITION FOR WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS IS DENIED AND DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE; THE PETITION FOR STAY AND ABEYANCE (DKT. NO. 12) IS DENIED; THERE IS NO PROBABLE CAUSE TO ISSUE A CERTIFICATE OF APPEALABILITY; THE CLERK OF COURT IS DIRECTED TO CLOSE THIS CASE FOR STATISTICAL AND ALL PURPOSES.. SIGNED BY HONORABLE C. DARNELL JONES, II ON 9/14/15. 9/15/15 ENTERED AND COPIES MAILED TO PRO SE PETITIONER, E-MAILED TO COUNSEL.(pr, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
BRIAN COLEMAN et al.,
AND NOW, this 14th day of September, 2015, upon careful and independent
consideration of the record in this case, the Report and Recommendation of the Honorable Linda
K. Caracappa, United States Magistrate Judge, (Dkt No. 13), and Petitioner’s failure to file any
objections therein in accordance with Local Civil Rule 72.1 IV (b), it is hereby ORDERED that:
1. The Report and Recommendation, (Dkt No. 13), is APPROVED and ADOPTED;
2. The Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus, filed pursuant to 28 U.S.C. § 2254, is
DENIED and DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE;
3. The Petition for Stay and Abeyance, (Dkt No. 12), is DENIED;
4. There is no probable cause to issue a certificate of appealability;
5. The Clerk of Court is directed to close this case for statistical and all purposes.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ C. Darnell Jones, II
C. Darnell Jones, II
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?