OLICK v. COMMONWEALTH OF PA et al
OPINION/ORDER THAT THE CLERK SHALL MARK CIVIL ACTION NUMBER 15-5786 CLOSED. THE MOTION TO DISMISS PLAINTIFF'S COMPLAINT FILED BY DEFENDANTS IN CIVIL ACTION NUMBER 15-5820 IS GRANTED. ALL MOTIONS CURRENTLY PENDING IN 15-5820 ARE DENIED, AND 15-5820 IS DISMISSED. THE CLERK OF COURT SHALL MARK CIVIL ACTION NUMBER 15-5820 CLOSED. SIGNED BY HONORABLE JEFFREY L. SCHMEHL ON 11/10/16. 11/14/16 ENTERED AND COPIES MAILED TO PRO SE' AND E-MAILED.(ky, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
THOMAS W. OLICK,
COMMONWEALTH OF PA, CITY OF EASTON,
CITY OF EASTON POLICE DEPARTMENT,
OFFICER BRUNEO, SERGEANT MARACINNI and
AND NOW, this 10th
day of November, 2016, upon review of all pending motions in
the above-captioned matters, it is hereby ORDERED as follows:
1. Plaintiff’s attempted “removal” of his state criminal case to this court in civil
action number 15-5786 is improper and this matter is therefore DISMISSED with prejudice;
2. All motions currently pending in civil action number 15-5786 are DENIED
(Docket Nos. 14, 18 and 28);
3. The Clerk shall mark civil action number 15-5786 closed;
4. The Motion to Dismiss Plaintiff’s Complaint filed by Defendants in civil
action number 15-5820 is GRANTED;
5. All motions currently pending in civil action number 15-5820 are DENIED
(Docket Nos. 18, 24 and 27);
6. Civil action number 15-5820 is DISMISSED; and
7. The Clerk shall mark civil action number 15-5820 closed.
BY THE COURT:
/s/ Jeffrey L. Schmehl
Jeffrey L. Schmehl, J.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?