Davenport v. Mabus et al
ORDER: In accord with the accompanying Memorandum 30 ; 1. Pltfs mtn to sever 23 is granted.2. The parties shall litigate Count I before litigating Count II.3. Within (30) days of the date of this order, Pltf shall file theadmin record, accompanied by a brsup on Count I.4. Within (21) days of receipt of Pltfs brief, Dft may file an bropp.5. Within (14) days of receipt of Dfts brief, Pltf may file a reply brief. Signed by Honorable William W. Caldwell on 11/14/17. (ma)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT FOR THE
MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
LISA M. DAVENPORT,
RAY MABUS, Secretary of the
Department of the Navy,
: CIVIL NO. 1:16-CV-494
AND NOW, this 14th day of November, 2017, it is ordered that:
1. Plaintiff’s motion (Doc. 23) to sever is granted.
2. The parties shall litigate Count I before litigating Count II.
3. Within thirty (30) days of the date of this order, Plaintiff shall file the
administrative record, accompanied by a supporting brief on Count I.
4. Within twenty-one (21) days of receipt of Plaintiff’s brief, Defendant
may file an opposition brief.
5. Within fourteen (14) days of receipt of Defendant’s brief, Plaintiff
may file a reply brief.
/s/William W. Caldwell
William W. Caldwell
United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?