Robinson v. Southers et al
ORDER granting 176 Motion for Summary Judgment; adopting 191 Report and Recommendations. Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE THIS CASE. Signed by Honorable Robert D. Mariani on 6/2/21 (jam)
THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
MARK ANTHONY ROBINSON,
Civil No. 3:13-CV-01603
(Magistrate Judge Carlson)
RICHARD SOUTHERS, et al.,
AND NOW, THIS
.J. N h DAY OF JUNE 2021, upon consideration of United
States Magistrate Judge Martin C. Carlson's Report and Recommendation (''R&R) (Doc.
191), Plaintiffs objections to the R&R (Doc. 194), Defendants' Motion for Summary
Judgment (Doc. 176), and all relevant documents, for the reasons stated in the R&R (Doc.
191) and the simultaneously filed Memorandum Opinion, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED THAT:
1. Plaintiffs objections to the R&R (Doc. 194) are OVERRULED;
2. The R&R (Doc. 191) is ADOPTED AS MODIFIED;
3. Defendant's Motion for Summary Judgment (Doc. 176) is GRANTED;
4. The Clerk of Court is directed to CLOSE THIS CASE.
Robert D. Mariani
United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?