McCain v. Wetzel et al
ORDER: In accord with the accompanying Memorandum 40 ; 1) The report and recommendation 36 will be adopted.2) The amended complaint is dismissed with prejudice for failure to state aclaim.3) The late filed motions for certification 33 and to compel 34 are deemed as moot or alternatively denied.4) Any appeal taken from this order is deemed as frivolous and not in goodfaith.5) The clerk of court shall close this case.Signed by Honorable Sylvia H. Rambo on 5/11/17. (ma)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE MIDDLE DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
AMIR HAKIM MCCAIN a/k/a JOHN :
JOHN E. WETZEL, et al.,
Civil No. 3:14-cv-2141
Judge Sylvia H. Rambo
Magistrate Judge Schwab
In accordance with the accompanying memorandum of law, IT IS
HEREBY ORDERED as follows:
1) The report and recommendation (Doc. 36) will be adopted.
2) The amended complaint is dismissed with prejudice for failure to state a
3) The late filed motions for certification and to compel are deemed as moot or
4) Any appeal taken from this order is deemed as frivolous and not in good
5) The clerk of court shall close this case.
s/Sylvia H. Rambo
SYLVIA H. RAMBO
United States District Judge
Dated: May 11, 2017
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?