WILLIAMS v. ERIE COUNTY PRISON
ORDER granting 20 Motion to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction; adopting 23 Report and Recommendations. Signed by Judge Barbara Rothstein on 8/7/2017. A Certificate of appealability is Denied with respect to all claims, The case is CLOSED and the Clerk shall send copies of this Order to all parties.(nk)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF PENNSYLVANIA
Civ. No. 16-255 (BJR)
KEVIN SUTTER, et al.,
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION AND DISMISSING CASE
The Court, having considered the Report and Recommendation of Magistrate Judge Susan Paradise
Baxter, and no objections having been filed, HEREBY ORDERS:
(1) The Court ADOPTS the Report and Recommendation.
(2) Respondents’ Motion to Dismiss (ECF 20) is GRANTED.
(3) The amended petition for habeas corpus (ECF 12) is DENIED.
(4) A certificate of appealability is DENIED with respect to all claims.
(5) The case is CLOSED.
(6) The Clerk shall send copies of this Order to the parties.
Dated this 7th day of August, 2017.
Barbara Jacobs Rothstein
U.S. District Court Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?