Meeks v. Davis
ORDER ADOPTING REPORT AND RECOMMENDATIONS Dismissing re: 9 MOTION for Summary Judgment with Brief in Support ; Denying re: 1 Petition for Writ of Habeas Corpus and Denying Certificate of Appealability. (Signed by Judge Hilda G Tagle) Parties notified.(vrios, 2)
United States District Court
Southern District of Texas
August 08, 2017
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF TEXAS
CORPUS CHRISTI DIVISION
CITY OF CORPUS CHRISTI, TEXAS, et al, §
David J. Bradley, Clerk
JHERYL RAY MANCILLAS,
CIVIL NO. 2:17-CV-149
1. Trial: Estimated time to try:
2. New parties must be joined by:
3. Deadline to amend pleadings:
Plaintiff must furnish a copy of this scheduling order to new parties. Parties must comply
with Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 15(a) in amending pleadings before this deadline.
4. The plaintiff’s experts, if any, will be named with a report furnished by:
5. The defendant’s experts, if any, must be named with a report furnished by:
6. Discovery must be completed by:
Counsel may agree to continue discovery beyond the deadline, but there will be no intervention
by the court. No continuance will be granted because of information acquired in post-deadline discovery.
7. Parties shall mediate case and submit a status report by:
8. Dispositive Motions will be filed by:
9. Deadline for filing pretrial motions to comply with Rule 16(b)(3)(A):
10. Joint Pretrial Order is due:
11. Final Pretrial Conference is set for 2:00 p.m. in the Corpus Christi Division on:
12. Jury Selection will be determined at the final pretrial conference.
(The case will remain on standby until tried)
SIGNED this 8th day of August, 2017.
Senior United States District Judge
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?