Keaton v. Colvin
FINAL ORDER that the plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge are OVERRULED; 11 Report and Recommendation of the Magistrate Judge is ADOPTED; the plaintiff's 7 Motion for Summary Judgment is DENIED; the Commissioner's 9 Motion for Summary Judgment is GRANTED; and the Commissioner's decision denying benefits to the plaintiff is AFFIRMED. Signed by District Judge M. Hannah Lauck on 3/3/2017. (jsmi, )
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE EASTERN DISTRICT OF VIRGINIA
ARLONDA S. KEATON,
Civil Action No. 3:15cv588
Acting Commissioner of
Social Security Administration
This matter is before the Court on the parties' cross-motions for summary judgment
(ECF Nos. 7, 9), the Magistrate Judge's Report and Recommendation, (ECF No. 11), and
plaintiffs Objections, (ECF No. 12). In accordance with the accompanying Memorandum
Opinion, it is hereby ORDERED that:
(1) The plaintiff's objections to the Report and Recommendation ofthe Magistrate Judge
(2) The Report and Recommendation ofthe Magistrate Judge (ECF No. 11) is
(3) The plaintiff's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No.7) is DENIED;
(4) The Commissioner's Motion for Summary Judgment (ECF No.9) is GRANTED; and
(5) The Commissioner's decision denying benefits to the plaintiff is AFFIRMED.
Let the Clerk send a copy of this Order and the accompanying Memorandum Opinion to
all counsel of record and to Keaton at her address of record.
It is so ORDERED.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?