Samoyed Club of America Inc et al v. Doe et al
ORDER OF DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE. Signed by Judge Rosanna Malouf Peterson. (PL, Case Administrator)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF WASHINGTON
SAMOYED CLUB OF AMERICA,
INC., a California domestic
corporation; SAMOYED CLUB OF
WASHINGTON STATE, a
Washington domestic corporation;
PAUL MARTIN, individually;
LINDA VON HANNEKEN,
individually; DARLENE RAUTIO,
individually; and JAMES
ORDER OF DISMISSAL WITHOUT
JOHN DOE, at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and JANE
DOE, at email@example.com,
BEFORE the Court is Plaintiffs’ Notice of Voluntary Dismissal, ECF No.
12. Having reviewed the Notice and the record, the Court finds good cause to
approve dismissal. Accordingly, IT IS HEREBY ORDERED:
1. Plaintiffs’ Notice of Voluntary Dismissal, ECF No. 12, is APPROVED.
ORDER OF DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE ~ 1
2. Plaintiffs’ Complaint is dismissed without prejudice and without costs to
3. All pending motions, if any, are DENIED AS MOOT.
4. All scheduled court hearings, if any, are STRICKEN.
The District Court Clerk is directed to enter this Order, provide copies to
counsel, and close this case.
DATED March 30, 2017.
s/ Rosanna Malouf Peterson
ROSANNA MALOUF PETERSON
United States District Judge
ORDER OF DISMISSAL WITHOUT PREJUDICE ~ 2
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?