Peete v. Wal-Mart Stores Inc
ORDER GRANTING 14 Motion to Amend Scheduling Order. See Order for details. Signed by Judge Lynn Adelman on 03/09/2018. (cc: all counsel) (lls)
UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
EASTERN DISTRICT OF WISCONSIN
Case No. 2:17-CV-823
UNITED HEALTHCARE OF WISCONSIN, INC.,
WAL-MART STORES, INC. and
ABC COMPANY, a fictitious entity,
Based on the foregoing stipulation between the parties, IT IS ORDERED that the
Scheduling Order of the Court, as amended, be further amended to state the following:
1. The plaintiff and involuntary plaintiff shall disclose any lay and expert witnesses consistent
with 26(a)(2) on or before April 26, 2018.
2. The defendants shall disclose any lay and expert witnesses consistent with 26(a)(2) on or
before April 26, 2018.
3. Both plaintiffs and defendants shall identify all lay and expert rebuttal witnesses, if any,
with reports on or before May 11, 2018.
4. All requests for discovery shall be served no later than June 8, 2018.
5. Any dispositive motions and/or Daubert motions must be served and filed on or before
June 8, 2018.
Dated this 9th day of March, 2018.
District Judge Lynn S. Adelman
Attorneys for Defendant Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
MWH LAW GROUP LLP
Nelson W. Phillips III, Esq.
State Bar No. 1028189
Carlos R. Pastrana, Esq.
State Bar No. 1088286
735 N. Water Street, Suite 610
Milwaukee, WI 53202
(414) 436-0353 Phone
(414) 436-0354 Facsimile
Attorney for Plaintiff Jacqueline Peete
WITTE LAW OFFICES, LLC
Attorney for Plaintiff
Luke T. Witte
State Bar No. 1041501
7670 N. Port Washington Road #103
Fox Point, WI 53217
Telephone: (414) 751-6900
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?