Hadsall, Jennifer v. ADT, LLC
TEMPORARY INJUNCTION. Signed by District Judge James D. Peterson on 6/4/2021. (kwf)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE WESTERN DISTRICT OF WISCONSIN
JENNIFER A. HADSALL,
for and on behalf of the NATIONAL LABOR
IT IS ORDERED that respondent ADT, LLC is temporarily ENJOINED as follows:
1. ADT must immediately recognize The International Brotherhood of Electrical
Workers Local Union 364 (the union) as the exclusive collective-bargaining
representative of the employees in the following unit: all full-time and regular
part-time installers, technicians and service personnel formerly employed by
ADT at its Rockford, Illinois facility; but excluding all office clerical employees,
professional employees, guards, and supervisors as defined in the National Labor
Relations Act, and all other employees.
2. ADT may not make unilateral changes in terms and conditions of employment
of the unit employees without first providing notice to the union and bargaining
in good faith to agreement or impasse.
3. Upon the union’s request, ADT must bargain collectively and in good faith with
the union as the exclusive representative of the employees in the unit with
respect to wages, hours, and other terms and conditions of employment.
4. Upon the union’s request, ADT must rescind any or all of the unilateral changes
made after August 31, 2020.
5. Within five days of the issuance of this injunction, ADT must electronically
distribute the court’s decision and injunction to all of the Rockford employees
and post copies at its Janesville, Wisconsin, facility in all places where notices to
employees are normally posted and maintain those postings during the National
Labor Relation Board’s administrative proceeding free from all obstructions and
defacements, and grant all employees free and unrestricted access to said
6. Within ten days of the issuance of this injunction, ADT must hold a mandatory
meeting or meetings through video conference or, with the union’s consent, in
person at its facility, on work time with the above unit of employees, scheduled
to ensure the widest possible participation, at which the injunction is to be read
to the employees by a responsible management official, or at ADT’s option, by
a Board Agent in that official’s presence.
7. Within 15 days of the issuance of this order, file with the district court and serve
upon Jennifer Hadsall a sworn affidavit from a responsible official describing
with specificity the manner in which ADT has complied with the injunction,
including the locations of the posted documents and the date and time that the
order was read to employees.
8. This order will expire when the National Labor Relations Board issues a final
decision in this case.
Entered June 4, 2021.
BY THE COURT:
JAMES D. PETERSON
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?