Ganek v. Leibowitz
OPINION, reversing in part the district court order and remanding to the district court for entry in judgment, by RR, DC, SLC, FILED. [16-1463]
Case 16-1463, Document 113-2, 10/17/2017, 2149059, Page1 of 1
United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse
40 Foley Square
New York, NY 10007
ROBERT A. KATZMANN
CATHERINE O'HAGAN WOLFE
CLERK OF COURT
Date: October 17, 2017
Docket #: 16-1463cv
Short Title: Ganek v. Leibowitz
DC Docket #: 15-cv-1446
DC Court: SDNY (NEW YORK
DC Judge: Pauley
BILL OF COSTS INSTRUCTIONS
The requirements for filing a bill of costs are set forth in FRAP 39. A form for filing a bill of
costs is on the Court's website.
The bill of costs must:
* be filed within 14 days after the entry of judgment;
* be verified;
* be served on all adversaries;
* not include charges for postage, delivery, service, overtime and the filers edits;
* identify the number of copies which comprise the printer's unit;
* include the printer's bills, which must state the minimum charge per printer's unit for a page, a
cover, foot lines by the line, and an index and table of cases by the page;
* state only the number of necessary copies inserted in enclosed form;
* state actual costs at rates not higher than those generally charged for printing services in New
York, New York; excessive charges are subject to reduction;
* be filed via CM/ECF or if counsel is exempted with the original and two copies.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?