Fernandez v. Suddock
COMPLAINT against John Suddock, filed by Cynthia L. Fernandez. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A, # 2 Exhibit B, # 3 Exhibit C, # 4 Exhibit D, # 5 Exhibit E, # 6 Exhibit F, # 7 Exhibit G, # 8 Attachment 1)(BJK, COURT STAFF)
Page 1 of2
Hotmail Print Message
10/20/10 re Legal Matters
From: david fernandez (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Sent: Wed 10/20/10 11:05 AM
I consulted with an attorney yesterday. Based on her recommendation, I want to work this
financial situation out with you directly. Since neither of us have the money for expensive
attorney fees, I ask you to be reasonable when making your decision.
As I've stated in previous correspondence, I supported you and our boys for most of our 29
years together. The fact that you would consider that lowe you $119,000 is hurtful and
I propose you keep the house in Thunderbird and that you sign the Mercedes title back in to my
I want the following items from the house:
Tool box and tools
Bell from the kitchen
Trailer including my belongings that are in it.
Rt>lex box and paperwork
Should you decide to go with the above proposal, you need to file the appropriate paperwork
through the court to cancel all child support claims now and in the future. This cannot be done
by just going through CSSD.
[)(h\~rt B l~'"
Hotmail Print Message
Page 2 of2
Should you decide that this is not what you want, I will immediately begin proceedings to get
my equity out of the Thunderbird property. There are also the issues offraud...you using my
bank account, cashing checks that were in my name and the misuse of the Power of Attorney.
I need a decision from you no later than Monday, October 25, 2010 at 5:00 pm.
The court papers cancelling your child support charges need to be filed by Wednesday, October
27,2010. The Mercedes title needs to be signed and sent to me no later than Wednesday,
October 27,2010. I understand that you have used the Mercedes as collateral for a loan. You
need to give the bank something else as collateral or get a co-signer for your loan.
If! do not get a response from you by Monday, October 25, 2010 at 5:00 pm, you will
be forcing me to proceed through the attorney. For the sake of all, I hope we can work this out
My attorney feels that if this goes to court, it could be a lengthy and expensive process. Neither
of us will be a winner if this is the route that is taken and neither of us will benefit. You could
end up with less than the amount you think you are entitled to.
Please contact me via phone or e-mail should you have any questions or if you would like to
discuss this matter.
As you know, I am unable to check e-mail on a daily basis, but I will get back to you as soon as
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?