USA v. STONE
MOTION for Leave to Appear Pro Hac Vice :Attorney Name- Bruce S. Rogow. :Address- 100 NE 3rd Ave., Ste. 1000 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301. Phone No. - 954-767-8909. Fax No. - 954-764-1530 Filing fee $ 100, receipt number 0090-5917156. Fee Status: Fee Paid. by ROGER JASON STONE, JR. (Attachments: # 1 Declaration Bruce S. Rogow, # 2 Text of Proposed Order)(Farkas, L.)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
ROGER J. STONE, JR.
DECLARATION OF BRUCE S. ROGOW IN SUPPORT OF
MOTION FOR ADMISSION PRO HAC VICE
I, Bruce S. Rogow, hereby declare:
1. My name, office address, and telephone number are as follows:
Bruce S. Rogow
Bruce S. Rogow, P.A
100 NE 3rd Ave., Ste. 1000
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
2. I have been admitted to the following courts and bars:
Supreme Court of the United States
Supreme Court of Florida (Fla. Bar No. 067999)
Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
United States District Court, SDFL
3. I am currently in good standing with all State, Courts, and Bars in which I am admitted and
further state that I have not been disciplined by any Bar to which I am admitted.
4. I have not been admitted pro hac vice in this Court in the past 2 years.
5. I do not have an office located within the District of Columbia.
I declare, under penalty of perjury, that the foregoing is true and correct. Executed in Fort
Lauderdale, Florida this 30th day of January, 2019.
/s/ Bruce S. Rogow
BRUCE S. ROGOW
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?