Canal Walk Construction, LLC, et al. v. Schlossberg
ORDER GRANTING Motion for Reconsideration and VACATING Order of Abstention and REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION to U.S. District Court re 13 Complaint filed by Roger Schlossberg, 35 MOTION for Reconsideration of Order Abstaining from Adversary Complaint filed by Roger Schlossberg Signed by: Bankruptcy Judge Thomas J. Catliota. Signed by Bankruptcy Judge Thomas J. Catliota on 10/1/2015 and entered in Adversary Proceeding 13-0604 TJC on 10/2/2015. (Attachments: # 1 Text of Proposed Order, # 2 Transmittal Sheet)(kns, Deputy Clerk)
Page 1 of 1
UNITED STATES BANKRUPTCY COURT
TRANSMITTAL SHEET TO UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
Transmitted by: Todd Sukeena
Phone Number: 410−962−4072
BANKRUPTCY MATTER (answer only one):
Cross Appeal (if applicable) Appellant's Designation of Record included:
Transmittal of Record on Appeal (USDC Case No.)
Supplemental Transmittal (reason: )
2. Motion/Request for Direct Appeal to 4th Circuit USCA
3. Motion for Leave to Appeal (Interlocutory Appeal)
4. Motion for Withdrawal of Reference
5. Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (No Objections)
6. Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law with Objection
8. Other: ORDER GRANTING MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION AND VACATING ORDER OF
ABSTENTION AND REPORT AND RECOMMENDATION TO U.S. DISTRICT COURT
RELATED CASE INFORMATION (answer all):
1. Bankruptcy Case Number: 11−30672 Chapter: 7
2. Adversary Proceeding Number(s) (if applicable): 13−00604
3. U.S. Bankruptcy Judge: Thomas J. Catliota
4. Related U.S. District Court Civil Action Number (if applicable):
5. Fee Paid:
6. Additional comments: Supplemental docs related to case 8:13−03759.
PARTY INFORMATION (answer all):
1. Debtor(s): Bell Builders, Inc. and Builders Electric Service, Inc.
2. Trustee (if applicable): Roger Schlossberg
Appellant/Movant: Canal Walk Construction LLC
Appellant/Movant's Counsel: Kenneth S Kaufman
transmdc (07/28/2015) − tsukeena
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?