International Refugee Assistance Project et al v. Trump et al
MOTION to Appear Pro Hac Vice for Heather Weaver (Filing fee $100, receipt number 0416-6489805.) by HIAS, Inc., Allan Hakky, International Refugee Assistance Project, Jane Doe 1, John Doe1-4, Samaneh Takaloo (Attachments: # 1 Supplement)(Rocah, David)
IN THE UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
FOR THE DISTRICT OF MARYLAND
Int'l Refugee Assistance Project, et al.
Case No. 8:17-cv-00361-TDC
Trump, et al.
MOTION FOR ADMISSION PRO HAC VICE
I, David Rocah
, am a member in good standing of the bar of this
Court. I am moving the admission of Heather L. Weaver
to appear pro hac vice in this case as counsel for Plaintiffs
We certify that:
1. The proposed admittee is not a member of the Maryland bar and does not maintain
any law office in Maryland
2. The proposed admittee is a member in good standing of the bars of the following
State Courts and/or United States Courts:
State Court & Date of Admission
District of Columbia (12/12/05)
U.S. Court & Date of Admission
See attached list
3. During the twelve months immediately preceding this motion, the proposed admittee
has been admitted pro hac vice in this Court ____________ times.
4. The proposed admittee has never been disbarred, suspended, or denied admission to
practice law in any jurisdiction. (NOTE: If the proposed admittee has been
disbarred, suspended, or denied admission to practice law in any jurisdiction, then
he/she must submit a statement fully explaining all relevant facts.)
5. The proposed admittee is familiar with the Maryland Lawyers’ Rules of Professional
Conduct, the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, the Federal Rules of Evidence, the
Federal Rules of Appellate Procedure, and the Local Rules of this Court, and
understands he/she shall be subject to the disciplinary jurisdiction of this Court.
Page 1 of 2
6. The proposed admittee understands admission pro hac vice is for this case only and
does not constitute formal admission to the bar of this Court.
7. Either the undersigned movant or _________________________________________,
is also a member of the bar of this Court in good standing, and will serve as cocounsel in these proceedings.
8. The $50.00 fee for admission pro hac vice accompanies this motion.
9. We hereby certify under penalties of perjury that the foregoing statements are true
/s/ Heather L. Weaver
(signed by David Rocah with permission of Heather L. Weaver)
David Robert Rocah, #27315
Heather L. Weaver (DC: 495582)
Printed name and bar number
Printed name and bar number
ACLU of Maryland
3600 Clipper Mill Rd., #350, Baltimore, MD 21217
915 15th Street NW, 6th Fl. Washington, DC 20005
Page 2 of 2
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?