Bascunan v. Elsaca
OPINION, reverse the district court s order granting Elsaca s motion to dismiss, vacate the district court s order denying Bascu n s motion for leave to file a second amended complaint, and remand the cause for further proceedings consistent with this opinion, by JAC, DAL, W. PAULEY III, FILED. [16-3626]
Case 16-3626, Document 65-2, 10/30/2017, 2159372, Page1 of 1
United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
Thurgood Marshall U.S. Courthouse
40 Foley Square
New York, NY 10007
ROBERT A. KATZMANN
CATHERINE O'HAGAN WOLFE
CLERK OF COURT
Date: October 30, 2017
Docket #: 16-3626cv
Short Title: Bascunan v. Elsaca
DC Docket #: 15-cv-2009
DC Court: SDNY (NEW YORK
DC Judge: Daniels
BILL OF COSTS INSTRUCTIONS
The requirements for filing a bill of costs are set forth in FRAP 39. A form for filing a bill of
costs is on the Court's website.
The bill of costs must:
* be filed within 14 days after the entry of judgment;
* be verified;
* be served on all adversaries;
* not include charges for postage, delivery, service, overtime and the filers edits;
* identify the number of copies which comprise the printer's unit;
* include the printer's bills, which must state the minimum charge per printer's unit for a page, a
cover, foot lines by the line, and an index and table of cases by the page;
* state only the number of necessary copies inserted in enclosed form;
* state actual costs at rates not higher than those generally charged for printing services in New
York, New York; excessive charges are subject to reduction;
* be filed via CM/ECF or if counsel is exempted with the original and two copies.
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?