State of Washington, et al v. Donald J. Trump, et al
Filed (ECF) Amicus Curiae - Pending Law Professors and Clinicians Motion for miscellaneous relief [Unopposed Motion to Substitute Corrected Amici Brief and Corrected Motion for Leave to File Amici Brief on behalf of Law Professors and Clinicians]. Date of service: 02/06/2017.  [17-35105] (Marouf, Fatma) [Entered: 02/06/2017 12:00 PM]
Declaration by Fatma E. Marouf
1. I am an attorney admitted to and in good standing with the Ninth
Circuit Court of Appeals and the California State Bar. I am
employed as a Professor of Law and Director of the Immigrant
Rights Clinic at Texas A&M University School of Law.
2. On February 5, 2017, I submitted a motion for leave to file an
amici curiae brief, along with the proposed brief, on behalf of Law
Professors and Clinicians, supporting the Plaintiffs-Appellees.
3. I am filing this declaration in support of a motion to substitute a
corrected brief for the one filed late last night.
4. After filing the brief, I discovered minor errors and omissions in
the list of sign-ons, which includes over 200 law professors and
clinicians. I have corrected those errors.
5. I wish to substitute the corrected version for the one that was filed.
6. I contacted counsel for Defendant-Appellants regarding this
substitution request and they had no opposition.
I attest under penalty of perjury that the foregoing is true and correct. This
statement was executed on February 6, 2017 in Fort Worth, TX.
/s Fatma E. Marouf
Disclaimer: Justia Dockets & Filings provides public litigation records from the federal appellate and district courts. These filings and docket sheets should not be considered findings of fact or liability, nor do they necessarily reflect the view of Justia.
Why Is My Information Online?